Thursday, July 8, 2010

Technology in general...

Technology (well...internet in this case) is HORRIBLE...except for that rare occasion that it works. Thats what I've decided over this last week. I've done most of my facebooking and whatnot over my phone that has internet, but it just doesn't have enough memory to post anything here...sad right? My only consistent internet source can't post on the blog...

So anyway, I've been fighting technology for the last week and it made me think. We are so incredibly lucky aren't we? Look at all this cool stuff we have. We can actually take pictures. We can capture memories. I'm talking just even doing it at all, let alone taking pictures and video on a phone! Speaking of pictures, I'll post them whent he CD gets here...it should be here soon as far as I know. Anyway, we have so many cool things...like computers that let us modify our pictures to make them clearer and save them in different ways to use them different ways. Is this technology awesome! I mean, in the Spring 2009 semester, all of my classes were online. 15 years ago I you heard this, you would laugh and make jokes about it. Now it is reality. WHAT'S NEXT?!?!?!? There is a YouTube video I'm going to post that everyone should watch in their lifetime. It takes my generation down a notch, but it is worth it. This guy is a comedian who was on Conan about a year and a half ago. ENJOY!

Everything is awesome, and nobody is happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment