Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vendors anyone?

Hi Everyone!

I had somebody ask me about vendors today so I checked into it. It turns out that we can have vendors in Iowa Falls but not Waterloo. Waterloo really doesn't have a great place for vendors anyway but I checked. Now, to be a vendor at Iowa Falls, it will cost $65 and we will try to find you electricity if you need it. The one person that asked me does need it and the folks at Ellsworth Equestrian Center said they'd find a way to make it happen. There are other vendors at the facility permanently, but I'm not too sure what they are...I'm sure some will have tack and show clothes and stuff like that...always fun to look at and buy :)
What are some ideas if you plan on being a vendor? Maybe desserts like cookies or pie or bars...or maybe you know a photographer that would be interested...or maybe jewelry...or maybe a sandwich shop type thing...the possibilities are ENDLESS!!! Oh wow, just another thought! Maybe somebody wants to do an omelet bar type thing in the morning and then do hamburgers or hot dogs or something the rest of the day???? Sounds AMAZING to me :)

If you want to do something like this just let me know...I don't have a vendor form yet since I just got addressed about it today, but I'll have one shortly. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment