Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where do I look for show updates???

Alright everyone. I got this question a lot last year. Always check the blog first. This is the place that I post any and all updates for the Waterloo and Iowa Falls Open Shows. Why here? Yes, we have a group on facebook, but in order to reach everyone, this is the best place. You don't have to be a member to read this blog, whereas on facebook you have to be a member of our group to receive the updates. Here, on the other hand, some random person in China that knows nothing about horses can be surfing the internet, find our blog, and find out that the Iowa Falls date has been moved...which by the way, it has. It's now July 16-17 and still at the Ellsworth Equestrian Center.

So anyway, ALWAYS check here for updates FIRST. After that, I will post to facebook. It may not be a huge issue now, but maybe the Cattle Congress Fairgrounds flood again this year...but worse and I have to call the show or postpone it 2 hours or something. Please make this website (http://open-horse-shows.blogspot.com) a favorite and just check in every so often to keep yourself informed with what's going on. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email or call/text me (319-231-9826).

See you all this summer! And remember these dates are correct:
June 26 - Waterloo
July 16-17 - Iowa Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment