Saturday, May 28, 2011

WOOHOO!!! THE SHOWS ARE SET!

Alrighty everyone, I've been off of here for a while...been working pretty hard to get some stuff done. The shows are set in stone - for sure - nothing more will change. I haven't checked on my links to the show bills to see if they are updated but I'll shoot Laura another email if they aren't. So this is what the shows will look like this year:

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - National Cattle Congress, Waterloo
Judge: Connie Peters - super fun lady and she knows her stuff! We're gonna have a blast with Connie this year!

Saturday/Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 - Ellsworth Equestrian Center, Iowa Falls
Judge: Stephanie Wetherell - this lady has done her fair share of showing in multiple breeds and disciplines...she is also way fun!

See a trend here? We try to make all of our judges really fun and easy to work with. That's what we are all about - these are the shows where you take you young/inexperienced riders to learn. A lot of our judges give feedback to the riders and are fun to work with too!

Any questions about the shows just let me know and I'll answer them as soon as I can! sean.thurm@yahoo.com or 319-231-9826

See you guys this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment