Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What happened?!?!? We're only 11 days from our first show!!!


Well, I have been super busy lately! We have a some real trophies this year and I'm looking for some feedback on this. Would you guys like trophies like this in the future or should we go back to our standard stuff that you can actually use - like our thermos cups or duffle bags we've had in the past? So that will be new. We will still have those nicer trophies for our Halter Championship, Most Classic Arabian Head, and Liberty classes.

I still have tons of stuff to get ready for the show...getting all the office stuff ready (BORING!!!) but there's fun stuff to get ready for too! We're grilling out again this year! Super pumped for that! It was a great time last year and hopefully the weather cooperates again this year - hopefully for both days this time. I just got more ribbons in, just in case we do some adding of classes - that usually happens.

Well, as busy as I am, I should get back to it. It's off to work and once I get home - show time! See you all June 26 in Waterloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment