Sunday, May 16, 2010

CPSC Trail Ride & Camp Out

Wow...just got home from the CPSC Trail Ride....ok....so more the camp out part of it...

We had 2 fires going and smores (YUMMY!!!) and we grilled out...I had a ribeye (AMAZING!!!). I think there were probably 30 or so people there and it was a blast! Lots of story telling from everyone! The kids enjoyed it, the adult enjoyed it, everyone had a great time...it looked really familiar...oh yeah, that was my vision for the grill out at the Waterloo show!!! A bunch of friends getting together and having a great time! Maybe I can talk Rick and Jodie E into bringing their fire pit thing so we can have a fire...AND SMORES!!!!!! They have already said they will be "tenting it" unless there is bad weather, then they will find a hotel...I'll be looking up some rates and posting them for people as the show gets closer. I'll also throw some maps up here at some point as well.


Alright, its been a long day....fun day, but long...ok...its bedtime...NIGHT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment