Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Current and former college students will agree...future college students - BEWARE


ok...today I have my last final. It really is a great feeling...you know, after its over...because finals are just awful. I mean who thought of this crazy idea that some test at the end of a semester should make up 95% of your grade? It's just ridiculous! Did you know that in 2004, 54% of Americans had so much stress, they just didn't know how to handle it? There was a study done by some APA group...I'm not sure what the abbreviation is anymore...

Anyway, just a shout out to all those college students - traditional or not - I feel your pain. Haven't been able to sleep for the last week...why? Gotta study for those one test grades! So next week is nap time all the time :o)

Good luck on finals all you college students out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment