Friday, May 14, 2010

Iowa Falls Show Update!

Erin just added 2 classes to her show bill!!!! It has been updated on the website. The link is in the upper right corner of this page. She has added one class on Saturday night and one on Sunday morning. The new classes are:

10A Egg & Spoon

11A Young Arabian Halter 2 & Under

So if you have a young arabian getting ready for another show, get them out here! Its great practice for both the handler and the horse! Believe me, I've been in spots where I didn't know how my horse would handle being away from home and showing on top of it. One time my horse was a basket case so I was glad we got that experience. Another time I had a yearling I was getting ready for the futurity. She was normally kinda crazy. But she showed one class, took champion, and then napped for the entire rest of the show...it was like come on, you showed one halter class. I did more work than you did... These are the shows to test your horses at and have fun too! Notice Erin also added Egg and Spoon. That is just a really fun class! One of my favorites to watch because not only do you need soft hand and a soft horse, you can't fake it when you drop your egg. Hehehe! No...mostly the suspense...the last 2 or 3 riders...its great!

So check out the website in the upper right hand corner to print off your show bills and plan out your days at our shows! See you all soon! 44 days til Waterloo, 71 days til Iowa Falls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment