Sunday, May 16, 2010

GAMERS WANTED!!!

Hey Everyone!

Ok...so last year it was brought to my attention at Waterloo that our games aren't exactly "by-the rules." Our flag for flags was a souvenir from Las Vegas (as you can see the Excaliber flag in the photo), our barrels weren't exactly the right distance apart, and who knows what else wasn't right! But I must say, the person that brought this to my attention was very kind and adult about it - thank you.

So anyway, we'd like to do it right this year. I would love for a gamer to step up and let me know what all the rules are we need to know ...or even where to find them! Our association that is putting on this show doesn't realy have a whole lot of gamers. So, if you are a gamer, LET ME KNOW!!!! And then bring all your friends to show! If you want another class, LET ME KNOW!!! If you know any gamers but aren't one, hook me up! We just want to do it right this year!

Thanks everyone!
And if anyone wants to know, that is Rick and he did stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment