Thursday, May 20, 2010

FIRST STALL RESERVATIONS!!!!

Yesterday I got the first stall reservations for the Waterloo show!!! Thanks Jodie!

I went driving around today and went to Abbie M's barn...unfortunately she wasn't there, but a customer of hers said she planned on bringing a few. Then I went to Sylvia B's which is not too far from Abbie's and she said she might be out of town but several of her customers usually go - she seemed very excited to hear we were still doing the show..that is how much fun people have with this show each year! I also stopped at Ann L's to see if she might come. She owns several paints and the amazing stallion Real Bonanza. Ann is letting me use a Real daughter to breed to Fausto :o)

So that is what I've been doing all day. I need to figure out where Sheena's barn is so that I can go see some of her horses. If anybody has any other ideas where I should go to promote the show let me know!

See everyone in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment