Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anything going on Saturday morning???

I just got an email from Kelly R who has been doing a lot of parades this year. The original thought was to do the Sturgis Falls Parade in Waterloo...plans changed. They are now going to Coulter to be in their parade. So Kelly has a spot in the Sturgis Falls Parade in Waterloo even though she won't be there. She sent in the application and said horses in costume or just plain old horses. So if you have nothing going on Saturday morning, let me know...you could do the parade and when thats done, come to the show like you're going to do anyway...make it a SUPER HORSE WEEKEND! So if you are interested, email me at sean.thurm@yahoo.com or call me at 319-231-9826, and I will get you in touch with Kelly. The spot is #48...beyond that I don't know much so we'll need to talk to Kelly. See you this weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment