Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm just as accurate as most weathermen...you can't say its not true.

So...a few days ago I said the weather looked good for this weekend. Ummm...its storming right now...but on the plus side, the storm is moving VERY fast and should be out of here soon. Even if it does rain all weekend, we have a covered arena and a couple barns.

Regardless of the rain, we ARE grilling out! I've been waiting to do this for a few months, so I WILL make it happen...we might just end up being under the covered building where the arena is...there's tons of room around the outside of the arena to grill and socialize without hazards of any kind.

Have any of you been to the Cattle Congress to show before? Think about that old railing...its gone. All new stuff is up now. It looks good and no horse will try to jump this - even in a panic. Our Liberty class could be pretty exciting this year :o)

Well, its time for bed...I plan on being there around 10:00 to set up the show office...its going to take a while with all the little things. We might be open by 3:00 but no promises...that is my goal though. Horses can come in at NOON. If you want bedding in your stalls when you get there give me a call and I'll have it ready for you. My cell number is 319-231-9826. If you have any other questions or special requests, let me know. For example, if you have a stallion you are bringing and you want to hide out in the back of the barn, I can arrange that. Just let me know...no call is too early or late...my phone is ALWAYS on.

See you all this weekend...this is probably the last post until Monday...this is Sean signing off, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment