Friday, June 4, 2010

RIBBONS!!!

Ok...so I've been off for a while...I know. I've had a bunch of stuff going on...work got kinda crazy so I've been getting more hours (about double actually), I've had several interviews for basketball coach positions (an AD from a nearby school actually confronted me today about coach junior high :o)...didn't even apply!), but good news for all of us is that I got an email from Patty S that all of the ribbons are now on the way. I have enough for my show and probably to start Erin fairly well in Iowa Falls, but now we will have enough to cover our shows and Spooktacular...maybe even into next years' shows!

Still looking for trophy ideas for High Point Awards...any ideas anyone? You know the address - sean.thurm@yahoo.com.

For anyone interested, I'll be at the CPSC Show on Sunday. It's a very fun club to join and very family-oriented. However the arena is outdoors so make sure to check the CPSC blog before you go. Here's a link. www.iahorse.com/blog/ Maybe I'll see you all there this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment