Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We're DAYS away from show #1...Waterloo

Hope you still plan on coming to the show this year - its going to be a BLAST!!! I've gotten stall requests in already...20 of them!!! We've never had more than 5 or 6 before this year! This is going to be an AMAZING weekend with endless FUN!!!

Obviously you guys are all coming for the show but we put on that little extra ;) we're going to grill out on Saturday night and the weather looks PERFECT!!! All you have to do is bring whatever you want to grill - steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs, potatoes, corn on the cob...endless possibilties!!! Make sure to bring yourself something to eat off of and something to drink too :o)

I can't wait to see everyone there this weekend!!! Its going to be great! If you want any specific spot to stall yourselves this year, just reply to this message or call me at 319-231-9826. Maybe you want to be close to the arena...or close to the wash rack...or close to a door....or close to all the traffic...or out of traffic...no request shocks me - everyone wants their own unique things :o) well, anyway, let me know what your requests are and I'll do what I can to accomodate you...I'm getting pretty good at that now :o)

See you all this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment