Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little help please...

Ok...so for any of you that have not seen a Liberty class yet, you have not lived...but I have no room to talk here...I have seen plenty of Liberty classes in my life but I have not lived...I am very sheltered....at least in terms of music. I was in the UNI Panther Marching Band in 2008. Until that point I had no idea what Freebird or Sharp Dressed Man sounded like...not because I heard them, but because I had to read the music and play it...can you say SHELTERED?!?!!?

Anyway, in the Liberty class the horse runs around at Liberty for 2 minutes to the music of oyur choice. When the 2 minutes is up, you have 2 minutes to catch the horse. The judge places the class based on the horse's movement and how it goes through it's gaits. It is really a fun class to watch and to be in. But for this class we do need music...country music doesn't always cut it...we need some up-tempo stuff like...ok, I have no idea...I'M SHELTERED!!!

For those of you that haven't seen the class I've got some clips form the Gold Star Futurity Show last year...enjoy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment